International Women’s Day is this month and we’re doing something big to celebrate!
As a woman-owned professional dental office led and run by a team of women, we are incredibly honored and proud to celebrate all women’s achievements. We join a long line of women in history who continue to do the work for women’s rights and advancing women everywhere.
Enter to Win $5000 Towards a New Smile!
To help celebrate women, we have decided to do something special – we’re offering one deserving woman $5000 toward a new smile! Hardworking women everywhere – whether you’re a stay-at-home Mom, a working Mom, a student, career-driven, or retired – we want to hear from you.
Here’s how to enter:
- Visit our Contest Page
- Enter your information, along with uploading a picture of yourself and your smile.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Tell us how a new smile will impact your life in the message section.
Receive additional entries by following us on Instagram, liking us on Facebook and sharing the page.
* Disclaimer: This draw is for $5000 toward a new smile. Please note that the average new smile can cost from $9K – $22K.
Enter by March 31, 2023, and we will draw the name on April 5, 2023.
About International Women’s Day
In 1908, the first IWD march in New York City happened. 15,000 women took to the streets demanding better pay and voting rights. Today, IWD is marked globally on March 8th every year as a day to:
- Celebrate women’s achievements
- Raise awareness for women’s equality
- Educate the public about the challenges women around the world continue to face
- Fundraise for women’s charities
The official International Women’s Day organization has marked 2023’s theme as #EmbraceEquity to celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness against bias, and take action for equality.
How You Can Celebrate International Women’s Day
As we continue to raise awareness for the challenges that women experience globally, it’s also important to celebrate how far we’ve come. Identifying and celebrating women’s achievements helps us build equality and increase our visibility.
To celebrate the women in your life, we encourage you to:
- Share your stories as a woman or the women in your life who have made a significant impact on you
- Donate to a women-focused organization
- Encourage meaningful narratives with your community
To all the incredible women in the world – Happy International Women’s Day!